In Honor of her birthday Bayou Salvage is sponsoring a giveaway!
Perfect for a few pounds of this season’s Satusmas, or school books, or pints of gin. Whatever your poison, this bag can handle it. Strong super soft and sturdy 100% repurposed burlap jute blend. Lined in cream or light colored canvas as available and secured with velcro. Measures 14 wide by 16 tall. 19 inch strap. Handmade with care in the city that care forgot. Bayoufabulous!
French Market Bags have:
* Highest quality fabric sourced from eco friendly and/or local purveyors
* Double stitched for strength and durability
* All seams serged to prevent fraying
* Secured with velcro
* Pockets- 2 of them large and roomy!
* Lined in a variety of neutral fabrics as shown. Each is handmade with care and one of a kind
* Dry clean/ spot clean wool & jute totes, machine wash on cool, dry flat for all others.
This gorgeous French Market tote made of burlap and jute can be yours with just a few simple qualifications:
-To enter leave a comment on this post. Winner will be drawn on Tuesday, October 19th.
-For additional entries, follow
this blog (via email subscription option or Networked Blogs option in the sidebar), & mention this Giveaway on your blog or on Twitter, and let me know you did in a separate comment.
-If you already follow me, mention that and I will add an additional entry.
Good luck, everyone!
To learn more about Bayou Salvage read our interview with creator Kerry Fitts.